Flint Cottage was built back in the 1840’s and is ideally positioned in a quiet location in the beautiful village of Debenham, a short walk from the local Shops, Cafes and Pubs.
The Cottage was fully renovated in 2018, retaining the character of a traditional Suffolk Cottage with the amenities of a modern home.
Flint Cottage has its own private enclosed rear garden complete with garden furniture and BBQ. So is a perfect escape for you and your four legged friend. We even provide dog towels, dog bowls and throws for your little friend to use!
With its Wood Burner the cottage is perfect for those romantic escapes at any time of the year.
- Wood Burner and Central Heating
- Enclosed private garden(s)
- Quite Location
- Well equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher, Coffee Machine etc (no washing machine)
- Very comfortably furnished
- One Bedroom, Sleeps two.
- Smart Tv and Super Fast Wifi
- Towels and bedlinen provided
- Lovely walks right from Doorstep (maps provided)
- One well behaved dog very welcome (two dogs with prior permission.
- Original Cottage stairs so unfortunately not suitable for children or those with mobility difficulties.